Grey Noise Entertainment recording studio facilities is located in Meaford, Ontario. It is just 25km North of the popular Blue Mountain Resort. The studio occupies a 1350 sq ft. building that was once a woodworking shop with attached mechanic shop located in Meaford’s residential area. The rooms have been built around the “golden ratio” to acheive optimal sound and acoustics on recordings. Therefore, you will notice at our facilities (mainly the Control Room, Live Room, and ISO Booth) none of the walls are parallel. This is to avoid what is known as “Standing Waves”, and to create an acoustically pleasant environment.
It is a welcoming space that offers a perfect environment to inspire creativity. We have a collection of equipment from Universal Audio, WARM Audio, Neumann, and many more industry renowned names.
360° View Tour
- An isolation booth that is perfect for vocal recordings as well as musical instruments, and amplifiers
- A live room that offers a bigger, wider sound on recordings for instruments such as drums, guitar, and piano as well as group vocals
- A wide range of the latest digital recording, editing and mastering software
- extensive plugin and VST library
- Yamaha Tour Custom Series 4-piece drum kit
- Heintzman upright piano
- Kimball organ
- Variety of microphones and recording gear
- Variety of instruments such as guitars, basses, amplifiers, and percussion instruments